Through BALANCE, you have access to free financial counseling in a number of different areas.
- Money Management: Using a specialized budget tool, BALANCE counselors can help you develop a healthy spending plan.
- Debt Management: BALANCE will assess your personal situation and suggest ways to help you consolidate and manage debt.
- Credit Report Review: BALANCE offers free and confidential review of your credit report.
- Housing Education: BALANCE can help you prepare for buying a home. Foreclosure prevention is also available.
- Identity Theft Solutions: Take steps to avoid becoming a victim of identity theft, or to recover if damage has already been done.
Using BALANCE is simple, free, and confidential. Click on the link above or call toll-free, 1-888-456-2227 to speak with a financial counselor. Counselors are available Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. (CST), Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Create a budget online using MyBalance
BalanceTrack is a personal finance education program that guides you through the core aspects of personal financial management. By completing the BalanceTrack courses, you are demonstrating your commitment to sound money management.