Estate & Trust Services
| Trust services are available at Veridian through a partnership with First Community Trust (FCT) located at the Ansborough office. FCT can help maximize your investment return, minimize your taxes, and often save you money in the
process. FCT allows you to take advantage of sophisticated investment options tailored to a program designed
for your individual needs.
What are trust services?Trust services cover a wide range of asset management and trust administration topics, including:
- Living Trusts - Allowing you to specify how your assets are to be managed throughout your life.
- Testamentary Trusts - Established under your will to accomplish the long-term fulfillment of your wishes.
- Charitable Trusts - Means of designating assets to your favorite charity.
- Bill Payment Services - An authorized bill payer assumes the duties of assuring all of your bills are paid in a timely fashion.
- Estate Planning - Work with an expert to establish a well-structured plan, you'll save on legal fees and taxes so that you can maximize the proceeds to your beneficiaries.
- Executor Services - An executor is the person (individual or corporate) named in your will who responsible for carrying out your wishes specified in your will.
- Conservatorship Services - Is named to manage the property of a minor or a person who is judged incapable of handling his or her own affairs.
- Investment Management - Receive expert advice and day-to-day active management of your investments.
No-cost consultationFor complete details, we invite you to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with FCT by calling 236-5671 or (800) 235-3228 ext. 5671.